We know that your home isn't simply an asset; it is your shelter for your family, your treasured memories and possessions. Doesn't it deserve proper protection?
We offer two Home Insurance Policies:
Some of the features of the Home Insure policy include:
- New for old replacement cover for buildings
- New for old replacement cover for contents
- Cover for high risk items
- Liability insurance
- 20 year electrical motor burn out on household electrical items
- Theft of trees and plants
- Food spoilage
- Among other things MemberCare Home Insure covers you for loss or damage caused by: fire or explosion, lightning, earthquake, storm or rainwater, malicious acts, riot or civil commotion, theft or burglary.
Home Insure Plus
Our premium policy, Home Insure Plus, offers the same great features as Home Insure and:
- Accidental loss or damage cover
- Automatic world wide cover for unspecified valuables when you take out contents cover
Things you must read
As a holder of Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL No. 240399.), Select Credit Union can issue, vary, renew and cancel this insurance policy under a ‘binder’ provided by the Insurer. A ‘binder’ is an agreement that allows Select Credit Union, as agent of the Insurer, to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Insurer. This means that the insurance policy issued to you by Select Credit Union is binding on the Insurer just as if it had issued the policy itself.
Insurance policies are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFS Licence 239545 and QBE Life (Australia) Limited ABN 83 089 981 073 AFSL 245492. Before making a decision about your insurance needs please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement available from Select Credit Union.
Terms and Conditions apply:
*Multi-policy discount is not available on your first policy and only applies when all policies (excluding boat) are purchased through Select Credit Union.
Note: these documents are provided in .pdf format and require version, 4.0 (or later) of Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" button below.